1. They tipped popcorn in the bath and ate it. They had also both just peed in the bath. It was pretty gross. And very hard to clean up.
2. They put all of my undies and all my husbands undies on (both clean and dirty) and performed a dance for us.
3. They didn't drown. This is amazing because they are both completely ridiculous around water and think they can swim. But they both sink like stones, despite all the swimming lessons.
4. My son started calling us ice-holes. I thought it was a nice nickname referencing the deliciousness of icy-poles. Turns out it was his version of arsehole.
5. My daughter cried at everything. She is 5 going on 13.
6. They made up their own language. The words comprised of very high pitched squeals that break something in an adult's ear drum and they talked in it non stop for 3 hours during a long car trip.
7. They squished babybel cheese wax into a hole in the wall and said the wall was bleeding and dead. Then they smeared it all through the bath and I can't get it off.
8. They refused the wear clothes or shoes and spent most days nude, slapping each other on the bum.
9. They made up a game where they poke each other in the eye until one of them cries.
10. They became best friends